Friday, November 5, 2010

Loneliness

I now know what its like to live and work alone. Its nice to have the house to myself but it sucks that everyone that I would actually want to hang out with is either busy, gone, or not speaking to me due to breaking up with me. Due to the fact that everyone is gone I wonder if anyone would realize im gone if I just disappeared these 3 weeks. I tend to not think so. My mom doesn't really check in anymore, rest of the family is busy with their own stuff, friends are all gone and are busy when they are in town, the new people I've met are busy with their own families, and my best friend( not really sure how much of a best friend she is now seeing as I barely ever see her anymore) is too busy with japanese people to hang out with me. The only thing that would suffer is my studies. Nobody in my life would notice im not here. Maybe I should just go somewhere for a while. Got nothing left holding me here. Wish there was an awesome place in town where the wasn't any light pollution where I could just look at the stars and relax where I don't have to worry or think about any of this. It all makes me feel like shit and I want it to stop but I can't make myself stop feeling this.

No comments: