Friday, May 13, 2011

Yesterday

Now yesterday rocked. WoW. I mean just wow. this has been an awesome night. finished my last exam for school, made 83 bucks from selling 2 books, had some celebratory tacos, and then a super amazing talk with francheska to top it all off. I swear no picture she has given me has done her real justice till now. I know she will think im lying when she reads this but she was breathtaking. Its not just her looks, even though she is very pretty, that makes her stand out to me. Its her eyes and smile. Whenever she smiles, its really big and happy and very pretty. Not to mention her eyes. I don't even know what to say about them but they just look happy and vibrant. I don't want it to seem like I am only swooning about her looks though, there are a lot of other things about her that make her amazing to know like her sense of humor or her brilliant mind. Maybe I am biased but I think she is brilliant and I know for a fact she is a better student than me. She doesn't believe it herself but she is incredibly kind and it is nice to know someone who is. I am glad she is my friend. I wish I had been able to hear her voice and to hear that cute laugh of hers but thats ok, this was worth it. I thought I was nervous and anxious before when talking to her but this takes the cake. I suspect my heart would beat so fast it would explode if I ever met her in person(which I hope will happen someday). I must sound crazy and weird by typing this but whatever. I probably am crazy but I don't care. It was awesome. Although I probably sound really creepy right about now and I will apologize now for that. ha.

No comments: