Friday, October 29, 2010

Nightmare

Terrible dreams last night. I had dreams about a couple of different things. One of which I can't remember what it was about but I woke up in a cold sweat. The other was just as bad but I remembered this one. I suddenly found myself at the rave and everyone was bumping and grinding and have a good time and I was sitting in the corner watching the festivities and I think looking for something. And then I see her. Some guy is feeling up her skirt and touching her and she isn't resisting at all. She sees me and then everything goes gray and dead. Everyone disappears but her. She starts to taunt me about how useless I was and other things like that. As this is happening it looks like she is cracking. Like when a stone cracks. It ends with her telling me that I am going to be alone and die alone. Then she just disappears into a cloud of dust. Am I afraid of being alone? I know the dream touched on the fact that I don't want to be without her and the thoughts that I've had about her leaving me. The bottom line is that it the dream scared me.

No comments: