Wednesday, March 23, 2011

O How My Thoughts Roam


I was sitting in my programming class today and for whatever reason I imagined what would life would be like underwater. Not anything like breathing underwater with gills or anything but like having an underwater home or sea lab. I think it would be unbelievably cool to be able to live like that for a while. I have always thought it was interesting to watch ocean life. I don't really know how to describe how it looks to me. It kind of seems majestic in a way, like every movement made is deliberate or for some kind of purpose. To tell the truth, it seems like a dance. Not only that but I think that the light shimmering down from the surface is very soothing and it kind peaceful. I think that's why I like aquariums so much. Its stupid to say but I have always felt at peace and at home in an aquarium. I just had the feeling that I had no pressing need to do anything. I love my random thoughts.

1 comment:

francheska said...

Sometimes i find my self loving those thoughts too.