Friday, March 25, 2011

It has been a strange day.

It all started at around midnight when I couldn't get to sleep at all. It was really weird that I couldn't get to sleep. Someone suggested that I think of something good to help me fall asleep and it actually worked. I know she is probably tired of hearing about it by now but I thought about Francheska which made the night so much better. The awesome part of that is that I dreamed of hugging her while hanging out in an aquarium. I don't know why it was an aquarium but I what I do know is that I was holding her close and we were watching the marine animals swim by. After I dropped my aunt off at the airport, I had to wait in the school parking lot due to the fact that it wouldn't be open for another hour. Mostly because I didn't have the gas to drive back to my house. The only reason this was strange was because it allowed me time to let my mind wander. This resulted in me thinking up a game in which a tiny kitten is armed with some sort of weapon, I haven't decided what yet, and is defending itself against an onslaught of spraybottles. If the spraybottles were to catch the kitten then they would spray it and the kitten would cry at being caught. It was very strange but I started to make it. Anyway, later in the day I had to call my mom to ask about getting some paperwork from her and when I was in mid sentence she just blurted out that she was going to get her and my stepfather's dog put down and then just went back to our conversation. I was rather perplexed by the random outburst of it all. I tried asking her about it but she kept telling me that she didn't want to talk about it. Later in the day I decided to go for a run. While I was on this run I was wearing some earbuds and listening to some music on my mp3 player. I had stopped to catch my breath and to change the song. I was walking for about 2 minutes when all of a sudden I feel this really sudden pain. It was apparently someone on their bike hitting me. I have no idea what was going through their heads. There's nothing serious wrong with me except for a bruise and a limp most likely but still, what the hell? Was I invisible or did they expect me to phase through them like matter doesn't affect me?

No comments: