Sunday, March 13, 2011

Random Thoughts

I wonder how a flight to Puerto Rico would cost. I would really like to meet this girl. She's so damn awesome but so far away. I guess I have to be patient. Good things come with time.

I looked up at the sky last night and something hit me. The light we are receiving every second is thousands, millions, or even billions of year old. This light could have come from new stars and old stars. Most of the light we have been receiving is probably coming from stars that have died out thousands of years ago. The stars that were there could have died, have become super novas, turned into black holes. The history of the universe is hitting us day after day. Primordial light from across the black. Its mind boggling to think about all that could have happened over that period of time.

Games are truly an emerging artform that should be taken seriously from people who value story telling. In most games you become apart of the story and therefore become invested in the specific characters and your own. Granted not all games can accomplish this but when it does happen it can be truly astounding.

No comments: