Sunday, April 17, 2011

Chargin my mind beams

For some reason, the other day I imagined what it would be like to be a psionic. Not just being able to move things with your mind but to control a whole number of things with just the power of your mind. The telekinetic bit would be awesome alone just for all the cool physical things you could do. You could lift yourself with your mind and fly and being able to move things with your mind could always come in handy. If enough force was placed around your body from your mind, you could reflect light waves off that barrier and become truly invisible. I think the stigma with that kind of power is being able to control the thoughts and actions of others. You basically reprogram people to be someone completely different. That doesn't interest me much. It seems unforgivably wrong to do that to someone. I am more interested in using that to work with a person's biology to correct genetic abnormalities or to help heal a would or disease. There are so many possibilities for good with that kind of power. And I just realized how weird it is for me to be talking about this but it was a random thought I felt like sharing. If any of you lovely internet dwellers care to comment on other things possible with this please share, im interested.

No comments: