Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Curiouser and Curiouser

Surprises this morning amidst my work today. My good buddy dan just showed up at my house. I had no idea that he was back in town. Always nice to see him. I actually became friends with him under the nerdiest of circumstances. I met him during my first two weeks of high school and I was completely out of my element. I didn't know anyone there. I was doing the typical nerd thing and doing my math homework while sitting in gym class. I heard him behind me talking to one of my classmates about how he was building his computer. I turned around and said to him "You build computers? Me too!". We just hit it off from there. That very same day I joined his dungeons and dragons group. We have been good friends ever since. Anyway whats even stranger than him just showing up at of no where is the fact that he told me that my school has my IB diploma and a check for $100 sitting there for me. All kinds of good news. The only thing that would make recent events even better is if I suddenly found an email or a message telling me that a certain someone was coming to the states to visit. Although, if that were to happen I would become so happy that I would explode. Probably not a good thing.

No comments: