Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Last Night

Had a good night hanging out with my friend Paul. It had been a while since we last hung out so we started talking about our lives and what not. He has been having this situation where he really likes this girl he knows but she is dating one of his friends up there. That combined with his natural anxiety has kind of made it a tough time for him. When he asked me what was going on with me it surprised me how excited I got to tell him. I felt a little weird that after his tale of woe that I was so happy while telling him my stuff. I couldn't shut up about Francheska. The whole time I was telling him this I wasn't even looking at him. I was staring off into space just picturing her and remembering the sound of her voice. It amazes me how much I like this girl and how happy I get just thinking about her. I wasn't expecting this but that doesn't really matter. It happened and I am actually really happy it did.

No comments: