Sunday, March 20, 2011

Unsure what to title this

It amazes me how happy and excited I get when I think about hanging out with or meeting Francheska. Whenever I think about it, I can't help but feel...I don't think I know what the word is to describe it. The simplest way to describe it is to say that it makes me happier than I thought possible. I can't help but smile and think of all the awesome fun we could have. But these dreams I have are a entirely different thing. They show me things that when I reflect on them later and I find myself I guess more energetic and some kind sensation was going on in my chest. It feels like a fluttering or something along those lines. All my dreams have this affect on me when I think about what happened with her in there. There is one dream that affects me more than the others. I couldn't say it when I talked with her in chat because I was too embarrassed. I had this one dream where me and her were sleeping in some bed together. We were facing each other and lying on our sides while I had my arm wrapped around her. I had just woken up and I saw he laying next to me and I couldn't bring myself to wake her up. I just laid there just looking at her for a while. I don't know how long I did that for but for some reason I decided to kiss her. It was short and light but she woke up anyway. But then the most rewarding thing happened, I saw her beautiful eyes slowly open. When they were all the way open and she saw me she smiled and snuggled in closer to me. What happened in that dream made me feel so good and warmed my heart so much that it woke me up. I am amazed I could feel like this. I hope this doesn't creep her out when she reads this.

No comments: