Monday, April 4, 2011

Up Up and Away


Ever since I was a kid I was always fascinated with the concept of flying and still am to this day. I always used to envision myself doing some sort of flying whether it be in a plane, spaceship, a rocket propelled dinosaur, or just having the super power to fly. Flying has always had this deep meaning for me. Like the act of flying was a statement of freedom and solidarity, like when you were up in the air then you were under the control of no one and you could be free of everything and everyone. I used to have daydreams when I was younger of just me flying. A lot of those daydreams consisted of me flying through space in my own spaceship. Whenever I was in school and I looked out the window, I could just see myself just soaring through those clouds and traveling to all the places I wanted to go to. I will admit that the rocket propelled dinosaur daydream was pretty silly. Although it would be just plain badass if I could fly around on a rocket propelled triceratops. But that's besides the point. I can't wait to learn how to fly. I know flying lessons are going to cost a lot but its just something that I need to do at some point. I can't go through my life and not realize this dream of mine. I swear, I ever make any kind of decent money I will totally shell out the cash to get my own plane. Mark my words internet, one day a plane will be mine.

No comments: